Welcome to our first Sip into the Season Scavenger Hunt! While participating you will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of festive experiences, events, and sips at participating wineries and tourism partners of the Westside Wine Trail. Post about your experiences from our checklist on Instagram for a chance to win one of two Westside Wine Trail Prize Packages.
Click here to download your Scavenger Hunt Checklist!
Note, holiday closures may be in effect at some wineries. Please confirm hours and booking requirements prior to visiting.
- Check out the Westside Wine Trail Advent Case available exclusively from Cask & Barrel Liquor Store. Note, supplies are limited. @caskbarrel @westsidewinetrail
- Jam out at Beaumont Family Estate Winery and take home a taste of their world famous “Toe Jam” Wine Jelly! @beaumontwinery
- Find the blue bird of Black Swift Vineyards and enjoy a tasting outside on our picnic tables with a blanket and our fire pit (Weather dependent, and note that blankest are washed after every use). Weather not cooperating, you can always join us inside!
- Become part of the famiglia with curbside pick-up service from Ciao Bella Estate Winery! Call 778.754.3443 or email email@example.com to place your order. Note: closed for the season after December 19. @ciaobellawinery
- Book Bubbles with the Premier at Frind Estate Winery. Enjoy a private tasting of their newly released Frind Sparkling Brut. Enjoy a complimentary seated tasting in former Premier Bill Bennetts’ study with one of our Tasting Room associates for the month of December. Stay warm and cozy with 5 of your closest friends and/or family while we guide you through a 10 minute tasting of our Méthode Classique style bubbly. Reservations required – click here to book. Don’t forget to snap a photo and share on social media! Following your complimentary tasting proceed to Annie’s for a pastry and coffee or a glass of wine.@frindwinery
- Take in the beauty of Grizzli Winery’s Living Plant Wall! Stop by to see their elegant tasting room and take a photo in front of their large living plant wall, located at the far side of their newly redesigned tasting room! While you’re there, cozy up by the fire with a flight of wine or peruse West Kelowna’s newest art gallery: the new Grizzli Gallery located inside the tasting room. @grizzliwinery
- Snap a masked selfie with Beary Wine-ilow at Indigenous World Winery! @indigenouswine
- Visit Kalala Organic Estate Winery to snap a pic of you enjoying our festive light display and come in for free tastings in the wine shop, including a taste from our brand new casks (Harmony White and Rosé). Buy a cask and receive a free surprise gift! @kalalawines
- Taste the new 2019 Little Straw Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc and be entered to wine a free Wine Club Membership! @littlestrawvineyards
- Enjoy a Christmas Wines and Bites tasting at Off the Grid Organic Winery! Winemaker Sheri is also a chef and has created a festive pairing of her favourite Christmas wines with a sample of food to showcase the magic that happens when food and wine meet their perfect match. Your scavenger hunt challenge is to identify the food that is paired with our Tardy Harvest Riesling! Click here to book your experience. Note, winery will be closed for the season after December 18. @otgowinery
- Take in the Festival of Trees at Mission Hill Family Estate or enjoy one of their premium tasting experiences! Click here to book. @missionhillwinery
- Mulled Wine, Fire Pits and Reserve Tastings at Boucherie Estate Winery! Enjoy a warm glass of mulled wine from the Modest Butcher while cozied up around our outdoor fire pits. Follow up with a Reserve tasting to experience the best of what Mt. Boucherie Estate has to offer. Click here to book your tasting. @mtboucheriewine
- Snap a picture of your weekend visit to The Market at Quails’ Gate for a glass of wine, or delicious freshly baked treat! @quailsgate
- From December 15 to 31st, snap a picture at the holiday light display at Rollingdale Winery and get 20% off selected wines (Rosé, Maréchal Foch & Gewurztraminer). @rollingdale
- Take in the holiday displays at The Cove Lakeside Resort and The Spa at the Cove for special prizes! @covelakesideresort
- Build a snowman and spot the Crown at Truck ’59 Ciderhouse! Warm up inside with a cider tasting, including their new Winter Cider. @truck59cider
- Warm up with Mulled Wine from Volcanic Hills Estate Winery. Visit the wine shop or purchase online through the month of December and get the recipe so you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home using Volcanic Hills Lava Red, Gamay or Merlot. Snap a pic of your experience or custom mulled-wine creation! @volcanichillswi
- Enjoy a one-night stay or more at Kelowna’s number one ranked Bed & Breakfast, A View to Remember B&B and snap a picture of you enjoying Sue’s famous breakfast feast. @kelownabandb
- Snap a photo of yourself under the light display on the CNR Wharf and be sure to tag @visitwestside to share the holiday love!
How to Enter
❶ Take a picture of the experience you are enjoying from the Experience Checklist
❷ Tag @westsidewinetrail and the participating business
❸ Use the following hashtags #WWTscavengerhunt #sipintotheseason and hashtag the experience number (i.e. #10).
❹ Post your experience to Instagram*
MUST BE 19+. Please read the details above on each member offering so that you can make the most of each experience by staying safe and have fun on the trail this holiday season!
MUST BE 19+.
Contest runs from December 1st to 31st, 2020. Note, some wineries may be closed on certain dates due to the holidays. Please verify with each member prior to visiting.
Winners will be announced on January 15, 2021.
There are 2 prizes available to be won including a Westside Wine Trail Experience (1st prize) and a Westside Wine Trail Gift Basket (2nd prize).
No purchase necessary.
*This contest is not affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram.